By now, you probably know how much we love Pracaxi Oil! But how can we not? It’s just an incredible ingredient with so many properties and benefits for your skin… and hair.
Yet, when we thought Pracaxi Oil couldn’t be better, it got even better! You may know different ways to use this essential oil on your skin, but today we want to tell you all the magic it can do for your hair.
Pracaxi Oil has an intense hydration factor thanks to its concentration of saturated fatties. This amazing ingredient helps to moisturize skin and condition hair, and it works as a shield, creating a protective barrier against pollution and harmful bacteria. Also, it helps to protect the scalp from dandruff and irritation while keeping it supple and hydrated, boosting your hair’s shine and strength.
This sounds like a dream! But which hair types should consider using Pracaxi Oil as an optimal option? That’s right, Pracaxi Oil fits the needs of all hair types, but of course, there are certain types of hair and conditions that can get the best of it like dry and damaged hair, afro hair, hair loss, split ends, weak hair, dyed hair, frizzy hair, etc.
Pracaxi Oil leaves a beautiful glow and a silky feel on your hair, making it easy to style. Even though straight hair is usually very healthy, sometimes it can get dry and frizzy, but don’t worry, this is the solution for you! Otherwise, curly hairs tend to be more dry than straight ones so Pracaxi Oil is the best hack as well to keep its moisture and health. You can use it in different ways, you can include it in your hair routine, adding some drops in your deep conditioner. or even in your favorite oil blend or capilar mask. When using this incredible oil, pay special attention to your hair ends as they usually need the most gentle care!
If you are struggling with your hair, just keep reading, because you will love what this mask can do for it. You need:
- 1 large Avocado
- 1 Tbsp. Pracaxi oil
- 1 Tbsp. Tamanu oil
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. Raw honey
- 2 Tsp. Silk amino acids
- 1/4 C. Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 C. Water
- 9 drops Basil essential oil
- Add all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Use a rice strainer to remove the avocado lumps.
- On freshly rinsed hair, part hair with fingers and generously apply the mixture from root to tip. Really focus on those ends!
- Once all of the mixture is applied, cover your hair with a plastic cap and let set for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse hair and air-dry or use a blow-dryer on a cool setting.
- Wait at least 24 hours until you manipulate your hair again and enjoy its smoothness!
Do you like homemade masks? Visit our Instagram and let us know your experience :)